Vértice Patagonia welcomes you to your next hiking adventure! Be prepared for harsh weather conditions, getting out of your comfort zone, defying yourself and the most important, feeling the grandeur of nature and its wilderness!
Camping Dickson features an exceptional location on the edge of Lake Dickson with wonderful views over the mountains. It is a must-stay-spot for the Paine Massif Circuit (the ‘O’).
HOW TO GET THERE
- Serón-Dickson Trail (18 km /11 mi / 6 hrs. approx. / Difficulty: Moderate)
As an additional service, you can book a set up tent, including a sleeping bag and a matt, so you can enjoy the outdoor life without the extra heavy weight when hiking the trails.
Camping Dickson features communal bathrooms with cold water sinks and hot water showers (Please check showers operating schedule at the front desk).
There is a grocery store offering supplies to prepare your own meal: packed meals, pasta, tomato sauce, soups, as well as snacks as chocolates, cereal bars and also some accessories such as: rain poncho and headlights.
Quincho (Cooking Area)
The Quincho is the only authorized area to prepare and cook your own meals. You must bring your own cooking gear. At the grocery store there are gas cartridge available and supplies.
Refugio Dickson, right next to the campsites, features a cafeteria with a daily menu and 1 vegetarian alternative. Dinner, breakfast and lunch or box lunch are available, as well as non-alcoholic beverages, wine and beer. Dinner must be reserved before 17:00 hrs and box lunch must be requested when checking in.
- There are no special diet alternatives such as vegan, gluten and lactose intolerant and/ or other food allergies or restrictions.
- Please check at the front desk for the cafeteria opening hours. Meals are not served off the clock.
You will find available plugs (220 CV voltage) at the refugio. There is no electricity at night, in order to save energy. Check the working hours at the reception.
There is no cellular phone signal within the national park. Dickson does not feature Wi Fi nor Internet service for their guests.
Season (November - March) is subject to weather conditions. Please confirm when booking.
(Closed during off-season).
*** IMPORTANT ***
According to Torres del Paine National Park regulations, it is mandatory to book your campsite before entering the park. Due to the high demand, please book in advance.
|Camping||CLP w/ VAT||USD w/o VAT|
The campsite is the most economical choice between different types of accommodation in the Torres del Paine National Park. The price for camping is per person and not per tent and it is not possible to reserve specific locations. Our suggestion is that those who stay at the campsite should be people with experience in the matter, and if they decide to bring their own equipment also count with the physical conditions to endure heavy trails with load.
|Meals||CLP w/ VAT||USD w/o VAT|
|Lunch or Box Lunch||11.000||17|
|Special dates||CLP w/ VAT||USD w/o VAT|
|Full Board Christmas / New Year||56.000||85|
|Dinner Christmas / New Year||37.000||55|
|Additional Services||CLP w/ VAT||USD w/o VAT|
|Sleeping Bag per night||12.000||17|
|Tent for 2 persons, per night||18.000||25|
|Mat, per night||4.000||7|
Notes & conditions
- USD Dollars rates apply only to foreigners visiting Chile. Every passenger must show their passport and immigration card when checking-in, otherwise you will be charged the VAT difference (19% tax) at the front desk, according to Chilean Tax Law.
- All service must be booked in advance and paid 48 hrs after receiving confirmation.
- Reservation cancellations after the deadlines established, are considered 100% of expenses as well as partial reductions in the number of passengers.
- Individuals (9 or less passengers): Cancellations of individual reservations before 31 days from the date of check in, are free of charge. Cancellations made 30 days or less before check-in, will be charged 100% and no refund will appy.
- Groups (10 or more passengers): Cancellations or changes to bookings series or groups before 61 days, applies the 30% penalty paid, for cancellations 60 days or less of check in or entry, apply a fine of 100% booking value.