Vértice Patagonia welcomes you to your next hiking adventure! Be prepared for harsh weather conditions, getting out of your comfort zone, defying yourself and the most important, feeling the grandeur of nature and its wilderness!
Camping Los Perros, due to the latitude, is considered a high mountain campsite (550 masl / 1,800 ft) and it is the furthest campsite in Torres del Paine National Park. It is nested within a forest, close to the impressive Glacier Los Perros and it is the gateway to Paso John Garner. It is a must-stay-spot for the Paine Massif Circuit (the ‘O’).
HOW TO GET THERE
- Dickson-Los Perros Trail (11 km / 6,8 mi / 4,5 hrs. / Difficulty: moderate-challenging)
As an additional service, you can book a set up tent, including a sleeping bag and a matt, so you can enjoy the outdoor life without the extra heavy weight when hiking the trails.
Los Perros features communal and basic bathrooms. Only cold-water showers are available.
There is a small grocery store offering basic supplies: packed meals, pasta, snacks, cereal bars, etc and also some accessories such as: rain poncho, maps and headlights.
Quincho (Cooking Area)
The Quincho is the only authorized area to prepare and cook your own meals. You must bring your own cooking gear. At the grocery store there are gas cartridge available and supplies.
There is no electricity.
There is no cellular phone signal within the national park. Los Perros does not feature Wi Fi nor Internet service for their guests.
Season (November - March) is subject to weather conditions. Please confirm when booking.
(Closed during off-season).
*** IMPORTANT ***
According to Torres del Paine National Park regulations, it is mandatory to book your campsite before entering the park. Due to the high demand, please book in advance.
|Camping||CLP w/ VAT||USD w/oVAT|
|Additional Services||CLP w/ VAT||USD w/o VAT|
|Sleeping Bag per night||12.000||17|
|Tent for 2 persons, per night||18.000||25|
|Mat, per night||4.000||7|
Notes & conditions
- USD Dollars rates apply only to foreigners visiting Chile. Every passenger must show their passport and immigration card when checking-in, otherwise you will be charged the VAT difference (19% tax) at the front desk, according to Chilean Tax Law.
- All service must be booked in advance and paid 48 hrs after receiving confirmation.
- Reservation cancellations after the deadlines established, are considered 100% of expenses as well as partial reductions in the number of passengers.
- Individuals (9 or less passengers): Cancellations before 31 days from the date of check in, are free of charge. Cancellations done 30 days or less before check-in, will be charged 100% and no refund will apply.
- Groups (10 or more passengers): Cancellations or changes to bookings series or groups before 61 days, applies the 30% penalty paid, for cancellations 60 days or less of check in or entry, apply a fine of 100% booking value.