- 2 nights of accommodation in Vertice Grey Shelter
- 1 guided tour over Grey Glacier - Takes 5 hours approx.
- Ice hiking equipment: Ice axe, crampons, harness and snack
- 1 guided tour Double Kayak - Takes 3 hours approx.
- 1 guided kayak tour over Grey Lake.
- Equipment for kayaking: Neopren suit, Jacket, boots, poggies, skirt, life jacket, paddle and snack.
|Made Bed + Full Board
- Services not indicated in this document.
- Entrance ticket to Milodon Cave Natural Monument.
- Medicals insurance.
- Tour guides.
- If you are not paying full board deal, you will not receive any food service.
- Accommodation in shared rooms and bunk beds
- Made Bed: Matress + pillow + Sheets + Bed cover.
- Full Board: Breakfast + lunch + dinner.
- Prices in pesos includes IVA (Chilean tax).
- Prices in USD only valid for foreigners, that are not residents of Chile. Your passport will be required at the moment of check in.
- Rates only valid to travel between: October 1st 2016 to March 30th 2017.
You must bring
- Torres del Paine map, you can get it for free at the moment you pay for your entry to the park.
- Water bottle (at least with a 1 liter of capacity)
- First aid, flashlight, compass or GPS
- Trekking shoes
- Waterproof clothes
- Trekking clothes
- Backpack, NOT a bag or suitcase.