- 1 night of accommodation in Vertice Grey Shelter.
- 1 guided kayak tour over Grey Lake.
- Double Kayak.
- Equipment for kayaking: Neopren suit, Jacket, boots, poggies, skirt, life jacket, paddle and snack.
|Chilean Pesos||US Dollars|
|Made Bed + Full Board||149.900||225|
In case of bad weather there is no refund for service not provided.
- Services not indicated in this document.
- Entrance ticket to Milodon Cave Natural Monument.
- Medicals insurance.
- Tour guides.
- If you are not paying full board deal, you will not receive any food service.
- Accommodation in shared rooms and bunk beds
- Made Bed: Matress + pillow + Sheets + Bed cover.
- Full Board: Breakfast + lunch + dinner.
- Prices in pesos include IVA (Chilean tax).
- Prices in USD only valid for foreigners, that they are not residents of Chile. Your passport will be required at the moment of check in.
- Rates only valid to travel between: October 1st 2016 to March 30th 2017.
You must bring:
- Torres del Paine map, this map you can get it for free at the moment you pay for your entry to the park.
- Water bottle (at least with a 1 liter of capacity).
- First aid, flashlight, compass or GPS.
- Trekking shoes.
- Waterproof clothes.
- Trekking clothes.
- Backpack. NOT Bag or suitcase.