Be part of Patagonia and enjoy the impressive Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers, a must-do in southern lands. We invite you to meet the largest nature reserve in Chile, Bernardo O'Higgins National Park. An expedition at sea of untamed beauty, on the most spacious, modern and safe boats. Come relive all your senses in the last corner of the world, where nature is felt more than ever.
|Meeting point||Dock Empresa Portuaria Austral (EPA) Puerto Natales|
|Check in||07:30 hrs.|
|Arrival Puerto Toro (Bdo O'Higgins N. P.)||10:45 hrs.|
|Trekking at National Park||11:00 - 12:15 hrs.|
|Returning to Puerto Natales||14:30 hrs.|
Lunch at Estancia Consuelo (whole roast lamb, ask for alternatives)
|End of services||18:00 hrs.|
- Breakfast (snack)
- 1 appetizer with glacier ice
- English and spanish tour guide
- Boarding fee
- Entrance ticket to Bernardo O'Higgins National Park
- Última Esperanza fiord
- Pared de Cormoranes
- Acantilado de Lobos
- Los Cóndores waterfall
- Balmaceda glacier
- Serrano glacier
- Transportation from Hotel in Puerto Natales to Dock EPA is not included (vice versa).
- Operative from September 16th 2016 to April 2nd 2017 (everyday).
- Departures are conditioned by the weather.
|Standar Cabin||Superior Cabin|
|Price per person||$86.000||$110.000|
Valid for departures until April 2, 2017