|Meeting point||Dock Empresa Portuaria Austral (EPA) Puerto Natales|
|Check in||07:30 hrs.|
|Arrival Puerto Toro (Bdo O'Higgins N. P.)||10:45 hrs.|
|Trekking at Parque Nacional||11:00 - 12:15 hrs.|
|Serrano River Navigation||12:15 hrs.|
|Lunch at Chaitén Ranch (Roasted Lamb, check for alternatives)||14:30 hrs. en Villa Serrano|
|End of services||16:00 hrs.|
It’s the perfect complement in the Chilean Patagonia. The navigation starts from Puerto Natales to Puerto Toro, during this route you could appreciate different and beautiful landscapes and flora and fauna. Arriving to Puerto Toro, you’ll do a trek for 30 minutes approx. to Serrano Glacier. Finally, you’ll take a boat (Zodiac) over Serrano River ending in Puerto Chaiten/Serrano Village that is next to Torres del Paine National Park. In that place you’ll enjoy a typical Patagonian lunch.
- Breakfast (snack)
- 1 Appetizer
- English and spanish tour guide
- Boarding fee
- Entrance ticket to Bernardo O'Higgins National Park
- Lunch with roasted lamb (check for alternatives)
Puntos de interés
- Última Esperanza Fiord
- Pared de Cormoranes
- Acantilado de Lobos
- Los Cóndores Waterfall
- Balmaceda Glacier
- Serrano Glacier
- Tyndall Glacier
- Serrano River
- Transportation from Hotel in Puerto Natales to Dock (for departure in the morning) is not included.
- Transportation from Puerto Chaiten/Serrano Village to other points in the Torres del Paine National Park is not included.
- Operations: From Oct 15th 2016 to April 2nd 2017 (everyday).
- This excursion depends of the weather conditions.
|Cabin||Standard||Superior or VIP|
|Adult||$ 112.000||$ 132.000|
Valid for departures until April 2, 2017