|Meeting point||Puerto Chaitén - Villa Serrano|
|Check in||08:30 hrs.|
|Arrival Puerto Toro (Bdo O'Higgins N. P.)||10:45 hrs.|
|Trekking at National Park||11:00 - 12:15 hrs.|
|Returning to Puerto Natales||14:30 hrs.|
|Lunch in Consuelo Ranch (Roasted lamb, check for alternatives)||14:30 hrs.|
|End of services||17:00 hrs.|
It’s the perfect complement in the Chilean Patagonia. If you are visiting the Torres del Paine National Park, take one day of your itinerary and enjoy this excursion in this boat (Zodiac) over the Serrano River, starting in Serrano Village and ending on Puerto Toro. It’s safe and comfortable and you will be able to see the amazing and unique forest in the Patagonia and also you’ll have the privilege to see Tyndall Glacier that its part of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. Then on the way back to Puerto Natales from Puerto Toro, you will appreciate different and beautiful landscapes with native flora and fauna. Ending this excursion, you will enjoy a typical Patagonian lunch.
- 1 Appetizer with glacier ice
- English and spanish tour guide
- Boarding fee
- Entrance ticket to Bernardo O'Higgins National Park
- Lunch with roasted lamb (check for other alternatives)
- Villa Serrano
- Serrano River
- Tyndall Glacier
- Serrano Glacier
- Balmaceda Glacier
- Los Cóndores Waterfall
- Acantilado de Lobos
- Pared de Cormoranes
- Última Esperanza Fiord
- Transportation from Hotel to Puerto Chaiten/Villa Serrano (Dock) is not included.
- Transportation from EPA Dock in Puerto Natales to Hotel is not included.
- Operation: From Oct 15th 2016 to April 2nd 2017 (everyday).
- This excursion depends on the weather conditions.
|Cabin||Standard||Superior or VIP|
|Adult||$ 112.000||$ 132.000|
Valid for departures until April 2, 2017