As we know, in this southernmost part of the country we can experience the four seasons of the year in one day, therefore it is strongly recommended to bring the right clothing for windy and even snowy days.
We advise you the following:
- Woolen or fleece cap.
- Scarf or fleece scarf.
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sun block cream – minimum factor 45
- Lip balm or similar
- Quick drying vest : Clothing made of special fibres dries very quickly and prevents the body from cooling down.
- Fleece jacket.
- Waterproof jacket.
- 2 pairs of fleece gloves.
- Lycra or quick- dry fibre tights.
- Waterproof trousers.
- Shorts (if it is a warm day )
- Fleece trousers.
- Fleece socks.
- Excursion shoes: Preferably high ones to avoid sprains. It is recommended to use them before getting to the area to check if they are comfortable.
- Trainers : Ideal for base camps and to rest one’s feet.
- Leggings ( optional ): To cover the lower part of the trousers and boots to avoid mud, water or snow from getting into the socks.
- Synthetic fibre sleeping bag capable of enduring 0º to 20º C.
- Portable insulating matress against cold and damp ground.
- Map of the route, which is handed on the entrance of the park
- Thermic Flask (at least 1 liter)
- Aid kit, flashlight, compass or GPS